An enthusiastic, team-oriented professional is needed to provide project management, research and proposal development support to a national economic and workforce development consulting firm. Excellent communication skills are required for success within the position. The Project Consultant will be involved in data analysis, report writing and preparation, assistance with facilitation and business development activities. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and project management skills and be knowledgeable about best practices in economic and workforce development to include: community assessment, workforce development and education strategies, strategic planning, and target industry analysis.
• Project Viability Analysis
• Project Budgeting & Planning
• PARTNERSHIP MANAGEMENT (Infra Partner Identification, Due-Diligence, Closure & MOU)
• Onboarding Of Partner & Team – Induction, Ways Of Working (Project Based)
• Handover to Project Team of Implementing Agency, Etc.
• Mobilization & Placement Linkages
• Third Party Audit Readiness - Documentation
• Surprise & Planned Audits
• Project Health Reports & Course Correction